100+ Clinical Cases in PediatricsBy R Arvind
- Book Description
- Book Details
All the cases have been thoroughly revised, especially with respect to diagnosis and management. Some uncommon clinical cases have been deleted and two new cases such as acute hemiplegia and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) have been added in this edition.
Clinical features of the cases have been illustrated with the diagrams in their respective cases. The salient laboratory findings and essential diagnostic criteria have been highlighted in the cases.
A comprehensive glossary has been completely elaborated, revised and updated.
- Deals with the most commonly encountered cases in pediatric practice
- Each case is discussed in detail under history, examinations, investigations, clinical features, differential diagnosis, complications, management and treatment
- Cases have been categorized under each system
- Clinical features of each case have been illustrated with diagrams
- Salient laboratory findings and essential diagnostic criteria for the respective cases are highlighted as table
- New chapters such as acute hemiplegia and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) are added
- Exhaustive glossary that acts as a ready reckoner for practical and viva voce competitive examinations.
This book is a valuable resource in pediatrics for undergraduate students, interns, residents practicing pediatricians and practitioners.
17.145 x 24.13 cm