A Manual of Minimally Invasive Gynecological SurgeryBy Ibrahim Alkatout
- Book Description
- Book Details
A Manual of Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery, reveals the multifaceted possibilities for the application of minimally invasive surgery and describes all currently available techniques.
- The book is meant for fellows and residents in gynaecological endoscopy as well as for practicing gynecologists surgery.
- The book has been coedited by none other than Prof Lisolette Mettler and Dr Ibrahim Alkatout making it the first ever publishe book with Indo-German collaboration.
- Laparoscopic surgery is an evolving science and it was my passion to place before the fraternity, innovations and advances in a concise and comprehensive manner.
- It has been my sincere effort to bring specifies about instrumentation and share our experience in both basic and advances of this growing branch. The pearls and pitfalls have been highlighted at every step so as to guide the practicing gynaecologist.
- The journey to completion of this book has been both enlightening and rewarding. It is hoped that it will do the same for its readers.
A Manual of Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery is timely and the book will serve as a valuable resource for all laparoendoscopic surgeons and their trainees.
Ibrahim Alkatout, Liselotte Mettler, Meenu Agarwal
21.59 x 27.94 cm