A Practical Approach to Vascular & Endovascular SurgeryBy Jaisom Chopra
- Book Description
- Book Details
- A highly illustrated surgical guide outlining the latest advances in the management of vascular diseases.
- Divided into 28 chapters, the book begins with a history and examination of the arterial system.
- Followed by chapters on, diagnosis and management of a range of vascular diseases such as renovascular hypertension, deep vein thrombosis and lymphoedema.
- Chapters on imaging for vascular disorders include non-invasive vascular imaging, catheter-based angiography, magnetic resonance angiography, and computed tomographic angiography.
- Discussion on the latest techniques including recent endovascular practices, their indications and results.
- With over 350 full colour illustrations and images, an up-to-date resource for trainees and practising surgeons.
Professional and reference
Jaisom Chopra, VS Bedi
21.59 x 27.94 cm