A Practical Handbook of Pathology: Specimens and SlidesBy Prithwiraj Maiti
- Book Description
- Book Details
This book has covered a huge portion of systemic pathology and it will be helpful both for your theory as well as viva examinations. This book is not a textbook, but a supplement to textbooks.
- A concise supplement in simple language
- Comprehensive description of important pathology specimens and in depth discussion of all the relevant topics
- Illustrative charts, tables and diagrams which will help students understanding the relatively hard topics with ease
- A rapid review of all the important topics of systemic pathology which will help PG aspirants to complete a huge portion of systemic pathology in a very short period of time
- Over 100 high quality digital photographs of specimens and slides which will help students getting a strong platform of basics of systemic pathology.
18.415 x 24.13 cm