ACROSS: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Vol 1) Part BBy Anurag Shukla
- Book Description
- Book Details
In this edition, the entire book has been revised, with a view to eliminating errors, incorporating suggestion of readers, updating concepts and discarding material that is no longer relevant. For convenient reading subject has been divided into theory and MCQ portion and further subdivided into chapters and sub-chapters; according to their topics. In this way the book has been kept concise while remaining as up to date and accurate as possible. The book has been rigorously edited involving their amalgamation, division, or deletion.
- The first and the most sought after subjectwise book for PGMEE and the best selling MCQs book on short subjects.
- The book which has given a new approach and horizon to PGMEE preparation.
- Subjects divided into theory and MCQs and further divided into chapters and sub chapters, according to their topics such that the study material is easily retainable and understandable for students.
- Each new edition is not only an addition of few hundred new questions; as each line of the book is completely revised and updated based on the latest editions of various standard textbooks everytime. Controversial questions explained with complete references.
- A completely revised, researched, concise and condensed (PGMEE oriented) presentation of important topics and basic concepts with numerous self made tables, figures, flow charts and mnemonics throughout the book, to save a lot of student’s preparation hours.
- Provides a methodology with which to approach PGME examination; includes valuable pedagogical features and many topics of medicine, surgery and pharmacology coinciding with short subjects.
- Indispensable for course review and PGME examinations. Authors recommend to start reading and retaining this book after 2nd professional, during clinical postings.
Anurag Shukla, Saumya Shukla
21.59 x 27.94 cm