All About LeprosyBy PRASAD PVS
- Book Description
- Book Details
This edition is completely changed when compared to previous edition. The vast knowledge since the last edition is incorporated to a large extent. Many new chapters are included in this edition such as Global Scenario, new concepts in Immunology, Leprosy in Special Scenario, Vaccines in Leprosy and Rehabilitation. The chapter “What’s New in Leprosy?” should be helpful to answer questions in the postgraduate examinations and also tried to retain questions at the end of chapters to a possible extend. Finally, a chapter on panel discussion has been added incorporating various questions and answers discussed in various forums during the last several years.
- Book has been updated with the latest features.
- Designed to help the undergraduate and postgraduate medical students, medical practitioners and healthcare providers in leprosy.
- More photographs for better understanding.
- Viva questions have been incorporated at the end of chapters for postgraduate students.
- Updated appendices with important university examination questions and glossary for understanding terms.
- Recent concepts such as immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome, rehabilitation, etc. have been added.
- Separate chapter on recent advances in leprosy.
- Unique chapter on panel discussion has been added incorporating various questions and answers discussed in various conferences in leprosy.
- Enables readers to be updated with latest scenarios along with positive/negative aspects of various issues in leprosy.
17.145 x 24.13 cm