World Clinics Obstetrics and Gynecology: ContraceptionBy Mala Arora
Paul D Blumenthal
- Book Description
- Book Details
This book is an endeavor to integrate knowledge and current research in the field of contraception for the medical practitioners.
- This issue of World Clinics provides a comprehensive viwes of various aspects of contraceptive practices.
- The issue begins with a discussion of the history and epidemiology of the contraception as it is practised across the globe.
- A detailed discussion on oral and injectable contraceptive practices then follows.
- The article on intrauterine medicated devices provides useful insights in to this widely used contraceptive method.
- Further ahead, permanent methods of male and female contraception are elaborated upon.
- The articles on special situations discuss contraception in emergency, medical disorders, HIV and AIDS, and cancer patients provide a wider review of the subject to the audience.
- Finally, the issue ends with a review of current research and future horizon of contraceptive practices.
Gynecologists, Physicians, and Trainees in OBG.
Mala Arora, Nozer Sheriar, Paul D Blumenthal, Ritu Joshi
June 2013 Vol-3 Number-1
17.78 x 24.13 cm