A Comprehensive Manual of Pediatric Nursing ProceduresBy Kavitha K
- Book Description
- Book Details
This manual will serve as a valuable guide to all the nurses who provide a comprehensive care to the most precious pediatric age group
- A comprehensive book that covers commonly performed procedures in pediatric healthcare setup.
- Written after in-depth reference of policies and protocols of various internal healthcare facilities.
- Modern pediatric care concepts, such as atrumatic care and family centered, are incorporated in the procedures.
- Normal values for various investigation are included in the book for easy and quick reference.
- A much-awaited manual among student fraternity for carrying out nursing care in pediatric setup.
This manual will help the student nurses of both undergraduate as well as postgraduate and the staff nurses working in pediatric setting to equip with the thorough knowledge and techniques of common pediatric nursing procedures.
17.145 x 24.13 cm